Thursday, July 31, 2008

Music and rain

So much rain. Unbelieveable how rainy it's been all summer. The humidity in the air is just so icky.

I just finished updating Justy's ipod and now mine's on there. I figured I'd put a little sampling of my favorite playlist at the moment...on shuffle

Bad Days - Moby
Bartender - DMB
Prelude 12/21 - AFI
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Psychopomp - The Tea Party
Miss Murder - AFI
Grace Kelly - MIKA
Today - Jeremy Larson (Discovered thru Elsie, just like everyone else but he's so good!!)
Jeau d'eau - Cirque "O"
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Letter Read - Rachael Yamagata
Relax, take it easy - MIKA
A Comet Appears - The Shins
the Promise - When in Rome
Hate Me - Blue October
Close your eyes - The Chemical Brothers

No comments: